At Netway we provide infinite services and custom solutions based on your needs. Our core services include:
Packaging customised services which are offered from a cloud platform on a pay as you go basis
Delivering a comprehensive enterprise unified communication platform with extended value add services
- Converged/Unified Communications
- Voice/VoIP Networks
- Video – Desk to Desk
- Video – Boardrooms and Meeting rooms
- Data Links to support Data and VoIP Networks
- Mobility – Access to the Enterprise Network Services from anywhere, if there is
- Collaboration – Shared Documents
- Contact Center Services
- One Number – Use of IVR to route Customer requests from a central point to relevant service desk(s) or Office Branches.
- Multiple methods of contact
- Voice, Email, SMS, Social Media (Facebook, Instant Messaging or Chat, Instagram, Twitter etc)
- Mobile Applications
- Self Service/DIY Services
- Mobile Apps
- Online Payments
- Update Customer Information
- Integration with the core business application (API(s)).
- Other Digital Services -Smart Devices for Monitoring and Data Collection (IOT)
Added benefit services:
- ortunity: – Pay as you go Services – The need to offer solutions on a rental service VS once off purchases
- Assisting customers to readily access services on a rental basis.
- Service Assurance and Backup Services
- 24/7 Technical and Contact Center support
- 24/7 and 99.99% availability.
- Monitoring and management Services – We deploy Internet of Things for managing services, Logistics and tracking of assets.
- Partnerships and Collaboration
- Digitisation is influencing the need to collaborate with external stakeholders, for expertise or services required to enhance the digital platform’s product offering.
- The stakeholders traverse business disciplines. They could be Banks, Data Centre, Application Developers, Device Manufactures etc.
- Digital Transformation is an enabler for new opportunities that impact businesses and the economy positively. We see the development of new Eco-Systems where collaboration for complimentary services
arecreating new partnerships. These partnerships are producing a wide spectrum of benefits including new revenue streams and opportunities for skills development, and skills transfer and new jobs.